[Namron] RE: [Afty] Who Helped you

Barat barat at cox.net
Wed Aug 11 07:05:30 PDT 2004

Let's do it again soon. Say, in about 20 years. After we have forgotten
how much work it really was.

That said, I had a lot of fun. I have already expressed my thanks to my
fellow brewers for their efforts. That said, I take this opportunity to
thank them again for their hard work. To the Brewers of Namron, thank
you for the beer. Thank you for setting up the bar, and my thanks to
all of the non-brewers who worked hard to ensure the bar had a place to
be a bar.

My thanks to Lady Constance for telling me to sit down when I started
to wobble from overuse of my less than premium quality joints and from
the heat.

My thanks to Lord Matthias the Brewer for organizing the grand brew,
thereby freeing me up to concentrate on brewing and teaching.

My thanks to Lord Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair for both brewing and then
working hard in the tavern.

My thanks to Lord Gavin, without whom most of the kegs of beer would
still be in Texas.

And my thanks to all of the rest of you who helped check I.D.s (wasn't
that fun?), worked as Tavern Wenches (thank you all for dressing the
part), and, of course, a thank you to all who drank the beer - thereby
giving me and my fellow brewers a reason to exist.

H.L. Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
M.K.A. Stephen Pursley
Barony of Namron
Kingdom of Ansteorra