[Namron] We're cruising now...

the.dawdys at cox.net the.dawdys at cox.net
Mon Aug 30 11:16:56 PDT 2004

Just a short note (since we are paying per minute for this internet connection) to let you know we are having a fabulous time on our cruise!

Julie has been quite lucky!  She won $50 in Texas, our hotel room was half price (saving $26), and she won her first excursion in Progresso (a $77 tour).  She also was the high bidder on a horse and can win more as an owner in the horse races on Saturday.

We are eating WAY too much food.  Lots of exercise walking all over this huge ship.  Not sure it will cancel out all the food :(

Love to all!
Ron and Julie