[Namron] Travel report from Meridies/Gleann Abhann

bobby harlow ironstorm34 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 30 23:46:55 PDT 2004

Having lived in several kingdoms over the years,i can say first hand that
ansteorran fighters have always been call rhinoes for as long as i can
remember in just about every other kingdom i lived in.we DO have a bad
reputation out-of-kingdom....and here goes another can o' worms,,,,when  i
was living in calontir i heard about a very bad rhino named inman.we think
he is a god,,they think he is an excessive rhino by all accounts i have
heard.having never fought the man,i can't say,,but i know for a fact they
think we are a bunch of knuckeldraggin knuckledraggers(being the lowest form
of fighter in the known world).
   I generally call a little light.and as such have had knights blow me off
the field when i have fought in other kingdoms BECAUSE they thought all
ansteorrans were rhinoes,,lol.but the simple fact is,,EVERY kingdom has
rhinoes,regardless of calibration.once long ago i heard a knight describe
what an ansteorran fighter should be lie in his opinion,"an ansteorran
fighter should hit hard and call light".
   ah well nuff said on my part