[Namron] Question to the Mead Experts out There...

Aline Swynbrook alineswynbrook at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 22:20:09 PDT 2004

Let me start by saying that I am fully aware that made
from scratch, non-mass produced anything is almost
always better (except, perhaps, for home bottle
redwine by people who have no idea what they are
doing...**shudder, isch**).

Duly noting that, I happened to notice some commercial
meads in the local wine emporium while buying my
father's birthday gift.  I remember one was Chaucer's,
can't remember the other.  Are any of these worth my
time, or do I just need to sit back and wait until I
move to Namron is a week and a half's time?

Aline