[Namron] OT: On the subject of having a daughter...

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 7 07:07:59 PDT 2004

It has been my keen observation that most of the fellows of Namron are of a very hale and hearty stock.  This fact alone should install fear in most mundane suiters of a daughter of Namron.  This being said, add to that fact that most of the Fathers of Namron weild large weapons and know how to apply those weapons in an effiecient and repetative manner upon the subject of thier attention. To the mundane suiter, Namron daddies would appear to be Big, Scary, Armed and suffering from Psychotic tendancies.

Firearms would just be overkill.

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan