[Namron] OT: On the subject of having a daughter...

marc adkins winkleried at oecadvantage.net
Sat Aug 7 08:50:31 PDT 2004

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Samarrah bint Annaan
  To: Barony of Namron
  Sent: Saturday, August 07, 2004 9:07 AM
  Subject: RE: [Namron] OT: On the subject of having a daughter...

  It has been my keen observation that most of the fellows of Namron are of a very hale and hearty stock.

  It took ya that long to determine this????

   This fact alone should install fear in most mundane suiters of a daughter of Namron.

  Except have you seen the type of suitors that our daughters are attracted to?
  Most of them have the same intrests as the prospective father-in -law.

    This being said, add to that fact that most of the Fathers of Namron weild large weapons and know how to apply those weapons in an effiecient and repetative manner upon the subject of thier attention.

  Agree with this statement as well

   To the mundane suiter, Namron daddies would appear to be Big, Scary, Armed and suffering from Psychotic tendancies.

  OOOHHHH! Now I get it you are talking about MUNDANE suitors. In that case please ignore the above comment.

  Firearms would just be overkill.

  Nah It just means the suitor will just die tired

   Samarrah bint Annaan

  Lord Wilhelm von Winkleried