[Namron] Honey Supply

Matthias the Brewer matthiasthebrewer at cox.net
Tue Aug 10 20:15:53 PDT 2004

All,

I have honey!!!  It arrived yesterday, and tastes wonderful!!!

However, there has been a small change in the price.  When the price was
discussed, there was an omission.  Each bucket will be an additional $5.
Why?  To pay for the bucket itself.  I think it is a modest charge.  If
anyone finds it onerous, talk to me and I'll arrange for another buyer for
the honey.

I am intending to bring honey to Populace next Tuesday.  I have some vague
plans to pick up some of my brewing equipment from Barat's this Saturday.  I
can bring honey down then for anyone who wants it before Tuesday.  Should
anyone wish to meet me at Barat's for their honey, let me know so we can
arrange a time to meet and I can bring the honey with me.

Oh, in case I failed to mention it, this source of honey has over 1,000
hives and says he will have honey year round.

Matthias the Brewer