[Namron] Honey Supply

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Aug 10 21:05:03 PDT 2004

Milord Matthias:

Should you have an extra bucket of honey, please let me know, as well as the final cost. I have an honor-debt I need to pay to Master Oxlade of Moonschadowe for the beer and mead he brewed for my handfasting... I will be in Norman on or about the 28th of this month to teach a waterbearing class, and could pick it up at that time, *if* you have some available...

courteous regards,

zubeydah