[Namron] pie?

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 17:02:54 PDT 2004

So Samarah, we makin' pie or what? When and where? and Who will help eat it?

Ldy Susannah Blackthorne

***Disclaimer***

I DO NOT LOOK FOR ANY EXCUSE TO COOK, JUST ASK CELLECH, BARAT OR DANA.... I am sure they will back me up. I'm harmless, really I am, I just live up to the jewish mothers creed, "If you will cook it they will come, or you will drag them in by the hair on thier heads and make them eat..." HEHEHE or comments like Eat you are looking thin come to mind. And its only a rumor, most of my books are Not cook books really they aren't.....