[Namron] pie?

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 8 18:41:11 PDT 2004

Heck yeah!  Let's make pie for next populace.  I'll make a large apple pie to feed about 15-20, you make a pie, and we'll see who else can make and bring pie for next pop.

Also, we'll need someone to supply utensils and paperplates....

Fill their tummies and they won't be so grumpy....that's my motto!

LOL

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan