[Namron] Care Packages for our Troops

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 09:38:02 PDT 2004

Greetings all!

Hope everyone is recovering well from the wonderful
abundance of pies yester-eve!

Her Excellency has assigned to me the task of
organizing Namron's care packages for the Troops
overseas. Therefore I have announced our intentions,
along with a list of items needed, to the
local,(Maysville/Pauls Valley/Lindsay)Newspapers, and
radio stations as well as preparing lists for people
to pick up at the library.  I have also made a general
invitation to our schools and service organizations to
assist us in this endeavor.

I have the list available at the following link
online:
www.maysville.okpls.org/military.htm

Please feel free to access the list from that site or
request it from me via e-mail.

A few things I request of the populace to help in this
endeavor:

1.  E-mail adresses or fax numbers to your local news
papers (Norman, Shawnee, Etc...)

2.  I would ask that you contact your schools, service
organizations, and businesses and invite them to help
by donating items, or get their contact information to
me and I'll talk with them.

3.  It would be lovely if one SCA member from each
outlying mundane community volunteer to be the "go to
guy" in their community for this project.  Their
responsibility would be to pick up items and bring
them either to the populace meeting or to the
Maysville Public Library, where I have a large meeting
room for organizing the packages.

As I receive more information, or require assitance, I
will post such on the mailing list. My Mundane Contact
information is:

Samantha Robb
Maysville Public Library
508 Williams, PO BOX 599
Maysville, OK  73057
Phone & Fax 405-867-4748
samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com

 (I'm also on yahoo messenger, either as the ID listed
above, but sometimes as mamasami.  It's a quick way to
get ahold of me as I'm usually online unless I'm on
the road or outside.)

Thank you.

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.