[Namron] Travel report from Meridies/Gleann Abhann

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Aug 30 22:02:35 PDT 2004

Aye I got what ye said lol and understood it. Just flabbergasts me that they
think the whole area is that way.  Hmm mayhaps we all need come up with a
way of actually calibrating so its universal. Hmmmm.  I refuse to let this
wheel chair keep me off the heavy list lol when the DR says I am a go I am
heading back out.

Chass of Rundel of Ansteorra aka
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable Chariot
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark (Have you seen my Belaying
Pin??)
Muddeler of Mead, Ailment of Ale, Whiner of wine.