[Namron] just in case you needed a reason

Amanda Townsley westerdayaddams at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 6 11:09:16 PST 2004

okay- december is a hugely busy and stressful month for everyone, so here's a little stress relief! as my home is now empty and lonely, i am having a little get-together there on Friday, dec. 10th.  As i have nothing to imbibe in my house right now, i will be cooking yummy things for all who bring something to share! there is plenty of crash space (many unused mattresses) and as it is christmas, mistletoe all 'round (as if scadians really needed that!)
so if you're bored, stressed, or just want to get out on friday but don't know where to go- come see me! Any time after 8, bring friends, food, or drink, please keep your little ones at home or baby-sat!
I am about a 30 min drive from OKC, about a 40 min drive from Norman-

directions:
take your best route to I-40 east, follow to exit 181 (the exit for hwy 177), take 177 to Leo st (there is a gas station on the right and the Expo center on the left)- turn right at the gas station and then take an immediate left or you will run into the plastic factory, follow this road down past the 3-way stop, railroad tracks, and trailer park, my house is the big yellow one on the right hand side- with the chain-link fence around it- parking all alongside the wooden fence and down the drive.
questionsm, comments, rsvps, or protests can be directed to me at 405-388-5733 or westerdayaddams at yahoo.com

hope to see people there or you will be hunted down for your party-pooperism! mwahahaha

-Salerna/Amanda
602 N Leo Shawnee OK

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow,
   Learn as if you are going to live forever."
                                                     -Ghandi
http://mail.yahoo.com