[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh calinrua at postmaster.co.uk
Fri Dec 10 22:03:51 PST 2004

Perhaps this will help those who are interested:

http://www.ansteorra.org/regnum/hospitaler/#6

I do not, in fact, have a copy of the Knowne World Handbook. Yes, I'm the Hospitaler. The one who has to start all over again from scratch because my predecesors left me absolutely nothing to work with. I will certainly order a copy and attempt to have some on hand for distribution or at least perusal.
For those who wish to make statements about being new and not knowing where to go - I introduce myself at every Populace meeting I am able to attend. My contact is also on two places on the Namron website and in the Plume. You can contact Northern Regional in my stead on ansteorra.org. Her name is Lady Kelandra Carmichael, and she will be happy to send you my information.
I will help in any way I can, and can certainly find out who to send you to if I don't know the answer to your question. I will even make up a T-tunic for you to wear at your first event. JUST ASK. I do not read minds.
So, just to get things straight:

Gràinne inghean Meadhbh
mka Anna Bazhaw
2900 Chautauqua, #136