[Namron] From the Tao of Poohky

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 1 12:46:21 PST 2004

>    ne plus ultra \nee-plus-UL-truh; nay-\, noun:
>    1.  The  highest  point,  as of excellence or achievement; the
>    acme; the pinnacle; the ultimate.
>    2. The most profound degree of a quality or condition.

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as illuminated
by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".