[Namron] Christmas Cards

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 17:08:39 PST 2004

Sorry to miss Populace meeting tonight.  We've had a
rough day.  Dean had a major nasty reaction to a new
medication and had temporary paralysis of the left
side of his face sending him to the ER this morning.
Mike got his brakes done on the van, but it changed
the stopping distance, so on the way home, when I had
to stop quick in front of him to avoid a lackwit who
pulled out in front of me, he bumped into my car.
Then, I got home and got a call from my son in NM and
they lost their baby today.

It's just been a terrible way to start December.

Gwenyth, we have several Christmas cards and I will
try to hook up with you tomorrow to drop off some.  If
you need help with some of the prep work on the
December boxes, let me know.  I need to do something
to get through December.  Looks like its a rough one
ahead.

Hospitaler and sewers -- I have fabric and a couple of
pieces of garb I intended to bring tonight.
Unfortunately, it will have to wait till another
night.  I know I have promised, and I _will_ get it
there eventually.

For now, a sad Isobel is going off to hide under the
covers.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews