[Namron] Naming of the Trebuchet

variglog at sbcglobal.net variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 1 21:10:41 PST 2004

On behalf of the Namron War Works, I am most pleased to announce our Trebuchet will be named Persuasion, the name entered by Kaitlynn Morgan.

Altogether, we had 19 outstanding entries.  We thank each and every one of you who took time to submit a name; I only wish we had 19 engines to give these names to.

Pending successful testing and certification, Persuasion will serve as the flagship of her class, and the plans will be offered to all of Ansteorra with the goal others will build Persuasion Class Trebuchets and bring them together to defend our great Kingdom.

In Service
Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen

UNITED ANSTEORRA - VICTORIOUS ANSTEORRA