[Namron] wolfstar after Yule revel Info

James Rushin dweezle35 at msn.com
Wed Dec 1 21:50:09 PST 2004

As promised at Populace meeting

Here is the revel info

Allon

House Wolfstar
Presents
The Revel with a Cause!!

It is that time of year again Brothers, Sisters, Allies and Honorees!!! The
holidays are upon us.
Wiesenfeuer Yule will be glorious indeed.
The fun doesn't stop there people.
Wolfstar invites you to the after revel in which history will pay heed.
You won't want to wait for the review in your local news letter.
You will want to say "There I was when it all began. "
Yes it may very well be a new Holiday Wolfstar Tradition in the making.
Come revel with your family and friends.
Come party with the Pack!
Festivities will begin once you arrive!!
All proceeds of this blessed event will go to
The Company of the Wolves fund
for your February eventing pleasure.
Yes revelry, glory and other amazing events all have their price.
There will be a $5.00 revelry donation at the gate.....
We will have free beer on tap
(for those who show us that they are over 21 years young.)
Not to mention Lots of good friends and fun.
It is rumored something about bliss on tap! We will also exchange holiday
gift and blessings of marryment!
Let us not forget the plotting and planning that will follow.
Don't miss out! Don't be missed!
Your invited at 8:00pm until 1:00ish am (later if you dare)
The place Rorik and Kajira's Cabin

If you get lost please call (405)282-7156
So that we may all laugh at you. Then we shall guide you to the house.