[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Wed Dec 8 05:25:58 PST 2004

The major problem I see is the possibility of recommended names and
contact information for the different activities changing.  So possibly
an activitity directory with a basic description of the activity,
possibly a note as to who wrote the description, and mention of an
officer to contact about that activity?  No officers individual name,
just the name of the office.  They can find out who holds that office
currently from the Plume (or other newsletter/contact people).  The
officer could then direct them to people who teach or do that specific
activity, such as scroll painting or bardic or fighting.

Just some ideas.

Annabelle