[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 06:43:02 PST 2004

That's a good idea... Maybe in the front we can give directions on how to find out who the current officer is (i.e. link to Barony & Kingdom websites)

"Epperson, Sheryl" <epperss at oge.com> wrote:The major problem I see is the possibility of recommended names and contact information for the different activities changing.  So possibly an activitity directory with a basic description of the activity, possibly a note as to who wrote the description, and mention of an officer to contact about that activity?  No officers individual name, just the name of the office.  They can find out who holds that office currently from the Plume (or other newsletter/contact people).  The officer could then direct them to people who teach or do that specific activity, such as scroll painting or bardic or fighting.

Just some ideas.

Annabelle