[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

R. Welch rose_welch at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 8 21:33:29 PST 2004

The Knowne World Handbook is much touted and didn't explain anything that I ever wanted to know. That's not to say that it's not useful to some, but it has never been useful to me. That's the point of all of this, I think. We have a ton of great stuff for newcomers and it helps some of us alot - and some of us not at all. For instance, not every place has a local newsletter. If Eldern has one (Which it very well may.) I've never seen nor heard of it. Anyway, the point is... I'm not trying to knock the things already in place to help newcomes and I don't get the impression that anyone else is, either. We've just seen a few places where we can add a bit and hopefully make it a little better. Is that so bad? Worst-case scenario, we have one more place to go for information. :)

By the way... What in the world is an SCA Stockclerk???

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL*

*Not available to  all residents. Offer may vary in some areas. Other
restrictions may apply.  See Congressional Records, Florida voter
registration procedures, and Office of Homeland Security for details...