[Namron] Re:

Lisa silvina at allegiance.tv
Fri Dec 10 15:42:47 PST 2004

*sigh* One thing that everyone might want to keep in mind regarding this issue is that unless I'm misremembering, this Mentoring program was brought up and suggested sometime in late October or early November?  In other words, the beginning of the holiday season when things get totally crazy, everyone has more on thier plates than they need, and time and energy are at a premium.  I would recommend that people keep this in mind, keep the idea active and bring it back into the forfront when things slow down for everyone.  It's a good idea, and I think it will take off when everyone is not focused on the season instead.

Lady Elizabeta of Rundel