[Namron] Re: Hosp. Comments

meraud meraud at netzero.net
Fri Dec 10 20:53:07 PST 2004

I have no problem with people speaking their mind. I take issue with name
calling. Salerna, thank you of apologizing.

I know how frustrating it can be to get people onboard for a new project.
Within 2 years of joining the SCA I had started a student group at the small
liberal arts college within our shire. I ran into resistance at first, "to
much fluctuation and instability with college groups". The college group
lasted for about 5 to 8 years. I found that being positive and up-beat
helped get people involved. This can be hard, I know.

In Service,

Meraud