[Namron] Who am I

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 15:58:05 PST 2004

Wow, it has been fascinating to read about the
personas.
I'm afraid mine isn't quite as well developed, but
here goes. . .

I am Isobel de Kirkbryde, a 16th century Scots-Irish.
I am of sturdy stock but not wealth.  Circumstances
left me a widow rearing a son on my own which forced
me to become a working woman.

I have happened upon an English-Scots man, Michael
Fenwich of Fotherinhay, who has wooed me with his
music and tales.  He is attentive and provides for the
family through his archery.  He has not only taken in
a woman of lower class, but accepted my son as his
own.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews