[Namron] introduction

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 16:28:37 PST 2004

Greetings -

Ok so I have not been to pop in a while, but I am still here! (Oh darn!) I am Lady Susannah Blackthorne. (Fan Fair please) I am a 14th century Britmiddleanglopict..... you know... one of those. My Father, Ld. Arthur Blackmoon, Rescued my mother, ok so its a long story, she died in child birth. Pa pa didn't want me growing up on his ship, so he placed me with a Italian house that he did business with. There I learned all of the things I would need to know to make me of use to a husband,although PaPa did complain that I was way to headstrong, and independent. I sailed with Pa Pa for a season, and then was used as trade since Pa Pa had a bad turn of events. Somewhere in there I was rescued by Sheik Abdul from a rather Tall Japanese man named Matsu, who had a brother named Tetsu. I was placed in the care of ld Garfield, and that was the beginning of my downfall. He introduced me to a rather wonderful spirit, (And no, I am not talking about my husband!) called Brimstone. Ended up getting
 unloaded on ld. Andrew Snowdragon, and haven't been happier. My husband is a  wonderful hunter, and procurer (erererer) of many things.We are in the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn. I cook ( no comment Barat or Matthias), sew, and teach unruly boys how to mind their manners.(Someday Willy ... Duct tape, A tree, and a whip) .

Look me up sometime....

Ldy Susannah Blackthorne AOA, APF

Member of the Inn of the Weeping Unicorn