[Namron] FW: [Wiesenfeuer] Tuesday Knight Practice

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 14 06:26:23 PST 2004

I would bite MY own foot, to particapate in a Duke Mikey sighting.

Missin you Brother,
Pooky

Puhka Lovr's Disclaimer - This E-mail is intended for entertainment or
information dispersal purposes only. Any taking too-seriously or forming
hard-opinions concerning this or any other E-mail from the "Pooky" is
strictly forbidden. Any individual or organization needing to contact the
"Pooky" concerning motivation, intent, or to inform ME of any fun gatherings
or parties may contact ME at 405-206-1227. This signature as always is a
NON-political announcement, in accordance with ~The Prophecy~, as
illuminated by ~THE DREAM~. "I approve this message".