[Namron] Cabin Reservaions for Winter War Rally

Debbie Johnson johnsonds at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 14 14:31:08 PST 2004

Greetings Good Gentals,
This is just a note to let you know that several of the livings units have already been reserved for Winter War Rally, February 4-6, 2005 at Camp Cimarron.
The autocrats have asked me to attempt to place folks who wish quiet time after 11 or 12 at night in the Cabins, and those who like to party till the sun comes up in the Wagon Train.  So please let me know where you would like to stay and I will do my best to accomodate you.  I will need a list of names, so that if some people arrive at different times, we can be sure they get to the right living unit.
Yours in Service,
Lady Marion Mackenzy
johnsonds at earthlink.net
johnsonds at hotmail.com