[Namron] Christmas at Tadhg and Meraud's

meraud meraud at netzero.net
Wed Dec 22 14:45:15 PST 2004

Greetings Namron,

All are welcome to come and enjoy this Christmas Season with Tadhg, Meraud, and the kids. We will have turkey, ham, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatoes. We enjoy trying new foods so feel free to bring a seasonal family favorite to share. Festivities begin at 2 pm. Those who show up early will be enlisted to assist in the household preparations.

Direction to 1840 Burnt Oak:

Take Lindsey east from SE 12th st.
Turn south (right) onto Oakhurst Dr.
At the 1st stop sign turn west (right) onto Burnt Oak Dr.
We are the 2 story house a block down and on the south side of the street. We will have Tadhg's Shield out front (purple and black with lots of gold stars on top and a gold harp on the bottom).

If you need help finding us call 447-6323.

We look forward to seeing you this Saturday.

Meraud