[Namron] Re: [Ansteorra] Newcomers

scott melton darius67 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 7 04:37:53 PST 2004

all i can say on this matter is that if you want something, go get it. my
first year in the SCA went very fast. i wanted to fight so i made my own
armor with little imput from others, sure i had to fine tune it once it was
done to meet safty specs but i didnt wait for someone to take my hand and do
it for me. i am anything but shy, so if i wanted to know something, i would
ask.
 i am not saying we shouldn`t try to help others, but i also think some (not
all) people use excuses such as this to not get all they can from the SCA