[Namron] Re: newcomers/catalogue

Epperson, Sheryl epperss at oge.com
Fri Dec 10 12:02:01 PST 2004

Putting the calendar online would be nice.  That depends on the time of
our web-master for updating it regularly.  It won't give a good
impression if it's normally out of date, let alone be of any use.

As far as a calendar to pass out at populace, there is one in the Plume.
Admittedly it could sometimes be overlooked, and isn't always mentioned
that it's there, but that is something that the Chronicler can do
something about, not that it has been brought up.  The Hospitaller and
other officers could also mention that activities are listed in the
Calendar.

However, the Chronicler can't put together and print a calendar if
people don't tell them what's going on and when.

Annabelle