[Namron] Re: newcomers/catalogue

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 10 13:39:34 PST 2004

--- "Epperson, Sheryl" <epperss at oge.com> wrote:

> Putting the calendar online would be nice.  That
> depends on the time of our web-master for updating
it
> regularly.  It won't give a good
> impression if it's normally out of date, let alone
> be of any use.

Well if he'll stay out of the hospital and try to keep
his leg intact, he'd probably have time for more
important things like updating the website. (Read
dripping with sarcasm and a cute grin to go with
this.)

> As far as a calendar to pass out at populace, there
> is one in the Plume.
> Admittedly it could sometimes be overlooked, and
> isn't always mentioned
> that it's there, but that is something that the
> Chronicler can do
> something about, not that it has been brought up.
> The Hospitaller and
> other officers could also mention that activities
> are listed in the
> Calendar.

Letting people know where the existing calendar is
would be terrific.  And, it might get more people to
read the Plume, too.  Wouldn't that be a hoot.

> However, the Chronicler can't put together and print
> a calendar if
> people don't tell them what's going on and when.

Uhh, well, there is that little detail.  The regularly
scheduled events should be easy.  It's the others that
can get tricky.

=====
Isobel de Kirkbryde married to a Laurel (Michael Fenwick of Fotheringhay)

Mundanes:  Mike and Melody Andrews