[Namron] Re: Newbies and other issues

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 08:51:56 PST 2004

Enara,

I just read your post.  Please don't give up.  I'm new
too and it's uncomfortable when the kids
squabble...but this too shall pass...

I don't know hardly anything about anything yet, but
I'm slowly soaking it in.  If you need to hang with
someone who doesn't expect anything of you but for you
to have fun learning...learn with me and mine!  I
welcome you to my novice of nobodies group with eager
enthusiasm and love.  Besides...your post was just too
good.  I feel you must be a kindred spirit and should
not be lost to the pull of the mundane world.

Please, will you accept my hand in friendship and we
will learn this crazy game together????

=====
Samarrah bint Annaan, Princess of Pie Procurement

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.