[Namron]Name the baby-was- Work day at the party palace

Susan Campbell arspudsmom at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 12 17:39:30 PST 2004

See I am not the only one that trust thier child... and believe me ... Kats small can charm gifts out of Ace which isnt easy... I have seen her at work!
Ldy Susannah

Stacy Robinson <katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com> wrote:
Okay to be perfectly fair my daughter is only five, but yes by the time she is 18 I would trust Barat and Cellach to be alone with her.....you obviously havent met the child, I would probably arm them in that case!....The little blond is mean, just ask Ace, she has been plotting his demise since she was 3.

Matthias the Brewer <matthiasthebrewer at cox.net> wrote: In a word.....NO.  Would you trust your 18 year old daughter to be alone with Cellach?  Much less Barat?  I didn't think so!!!