[Namron] New to Namron

jenni jenni at mail.wiltfong.net
Fri Jan 9 23:04:38 PST 2004

Hey Andrew,
 Is that going to be your SCA persona name, or just what we should call you
for the time being?  Anyway, I met you at Pop (I was the one always with
child) Do you have a cheese press?  Bread and cheese go very well with beer
and wine. <grin> Anyway, don't listen to anyone that says that I'm a cruel
sadist...I'm a creative sadist, and even then only to those who deserve it.
Oh, and Mathias...I challenge you to a contest of the perverted mind for the
title of Senior Pervert (words only, I'm not going to provide the barony with
cheap thrills through this contest ;)) Well, now that my business is
finished, I will bid you all a good night. Don't let us scare you off Andrew.
Dani