[Namron] New to Namron

VUJADEA200@aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 22:44:53 PST 2004

Andrew,
    All I can say is that I am the more normal of the bunch. Sure they might
try to lie to you and say that I am one of the worst, but dont let their lies
decieve you.  Even though I have been raised in the SCA, I have managed to
keep myself on the right track in so many ways. Sure, I fought them off at every
turn ( "come to the dark side, Adena" and " no Adena, I am your father")

Welcome,
    Adena