[Namron] Leather working

Bragondath bragtimyste at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 18 10:04:41 PST 2004

Hello again Lords and Ladies of Namron,
               Now that I am slowly working myself back into the lovely life we known as the SCA, I'd like to start training in Leatherworking as I had begun doing a few years back, if there is anyone in the Barony that does so I would be very appreciative if they could spare some time for me.  I might even be talked into cooking dinner a few times for them.  So please, if this is something you are interested in get ahold of me... I need all the help I can get.
                             Sincerely,
                                            Andrew Harness