[Namron] Charter painting starts up for the new year.....

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at cox.net
Mon Jan 12 14:03:00 PST 2004

Greetings,

Charter painting will start up this Wednesday at 7pm. It is my house
(1120 Sparrow Hawk Dr) Anyone interested is encouraged to come.  We will
have munchies and something to drink. (non-alcoholic because alcohol
makes painting within the lines harder). If you need any information or
want to trade comments about Wilheim's "sister" and her possible
consorts, please email me.

Anya

--
Jennene Stanley

"Vanity working on a weak mind produces every sort of mischief."
					- Jane Austen