[Namron] Skarrgard Site Prep/D&D Weekend

matt gelm viking_axeman at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 16:38:02 PST 2004

Hatur informed me to inform all. We will have soup/stew something amoungst polish sausages and plenty of water. If anyone would like to contribute to the food any is welcome. Yes camping is very encouraged. Maybe we could get some of the brewers out there. Of course after the hammering. Like my fingers they way they are. As for the gaming all is welcome but other activities can arise.

Jolgeirr

bobby harlow <ironstorm34 at hotmail.com> wrote:
Greetings ,
Just a note to to ley you know we are having a site prep/D&D session on
January 30 and 31,2004,at our site in Stroud.Those of you that plan on going
out on friday during the day, consult the January issue of the Black Star
for directions to the site.For those of you going out Friday evening,if you
can get to the Seminole/Prague exit on I-40 East,I will wait at the Love's
Travel Stop from about 6pm until 7pm and you can follow me to the site from
there.For those of you that would like to come out saturday morning,I will
wait at the same exit/Love's from about 9am to 10 am on Saturday morning and
you can follow me out.For those of you going to Kingdom A&S,have fun and
don't forget to pitch our event ot anyone that will listen,,lol.
We will be doing site prep/clean up during the days.And at night,we will
be having a Dungeons and Dragons game.You may camp both Friday and Saturday
nights if you choose to do so.
Remember this site is primitive.There will be no port-a-johns at site for
this weekend.But I am sure we can figure out something for the ladies.Also
bring in your drinking water as we have no running water on site.All trash
generated must be taken away when you leave unless it is burnable.And yes
site is wet.The Pacific ocean is DRY compared to this site,,lol.Garb is
optional.I plan on working in mundane clothing and partying in mundane
clothing as well.No sense in making a mess of my garb to clean up a
site,,lol.
OK,nuff said,,,
Lord Halldor the Mad Jester
(acting) Seneschal for the Incipient Canton of Skarrgard(name pending)