[Namron] Illumination Guild Reminder

Heather L. Hawkins wolfieheather at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 13:38:34 PDT 2004

Greetings unto the populace!

Since my lord has been unable to post a reminder to the list today due to a sudden work overload, I guess it falls to me to remind everyone that the Wiesenfeuer Illumination Guild will be meeting tonight at 7 PM at our apartment.

We welcome everyone, from people who have never painted before to those who have been painting for years.  We supply the charters and paints, so all you need to bring is yourself!  If you have any questions or if you need directions, please call 948-4004 after 5:30 or email at isaacbane at att.net or wolfieheather at yahoo.com .

In joyous service,

Lady Droen O'Rourke

Wiesenfeuer - Ansteorra