[Namron] AAA Update (Small Air Conditioners)

G. Gibeson gurhal at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 1 15:36:15 PDT 2004

Tadhg,

We have 2 small AC units down in Ada-- I can pick them up this weekend and
get them to the big load up next week.

Gavin

"When you have come to the edge of all the light you know, And are about to
step off into the darkness of the unknown, Faith is knowing one of two
things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on, or you will
be taught how to fly." ~Unknown