[Namron] (no subject)

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Mon Jul 12 08:04:50 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Owen and I would like to extend our personal thanks to those who stayed and helped pack the tavern up, and then convoyed home together to make sure the trailers were safe. It was almost 6 before everything was packed, and well after midnight when we got home. The temperature at 8 pm, driving through Dallas, was still 90 degrees. I shudder to think of what it was when we were working.

Ace, we couldn't have done it without you. You loaned your trailer, helped set up and tear down, directed the packing of the trailers to come home, and played tail guard for the trip both down and back.

Earl, a newcomer, not only worked, but loaned his truck to haul one of the big trailers and drove Tadhg's car and trailer and let Tadhg drive the truck.

Kathryn atte Unicorn, Pookie, Ben, PJ, Donnchadh, Muriel, and Danny were all there until the bitter end. Tracy and Terry stayed until after 3, when they had to leave to go visit family. And, of course, our families and Tadhgs. I'm sure there were a couple of others who I can't think of at the moment, but this was the bulk of the work crew who tore down 4 carport pavilions, 4 GP mediums, a GP small, and helped pack and load not only the tents, but all of the cooking equipment.

We will send out another thank you later listing those who helped with cooking and serving the food, after our brains start working again, and we get things unloaded to the point that we know where the list of helpers is located.

Again, many thanks to our hard-working tear-down crew.

Annabelle