[Namron] An Invitation

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Thu Jul 22 09:34:09 PDT 2004

Greetings Good Gentles,

Lord Halldor The Mad Jester and the Populace of the Incipient Canton of
Skarrgard, Wish to Invite One and All as far as this list shall reach, As we host
the Namron,Wiesenfeuer, and Skarrgard Joint Fighter Practice. But wait there is
more.! We the good gentles of Skarrgard wish to also host  a Mid Summers
Feast Pot Luck Picnic.
So all Good Gentles far and near Please pack your picnic baskets and your
armour and join us for Heavy, Light ?, Bardic, Leather Working and Just Great
Company on:
August 1st 2004
2:00 pm till Dark:30
Kids Space Park
Shawnee Ok.

This park has a very awesome playground for our young people. We shall have
limited electric
 donated by Grimhaun Power and Light's Portable Sub Station. Bring Grills if
you would like.

Directions from I40 east or west. Take exit 186 and you would then travel
south ( the sun shall be on your right) Travel down Harrison a long ways. You
shall pass a cemetary then look for a Braums Creamery on your left ( Ice Cream
for your pleasure ). You will need to turn left on the street right next to
Braums. You are now going East. (sun should be behind you). Go to stop sign. Park
is on left far corner.

Any good gentles coming from other routes that need direction please contact:
Laird Gaelan @ CelticNorthStar @ aol.com

In Service,
Laird Gaelan Garrett
Secretary for Ld. Halldor
( He lost his Runes to English type key :>)