[Namron] 1st Annual Barronial Swim Fest

Samarrah bint Annaan samarrah_bint_annaan at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 22 10:15:27 PDT 2004

Greetings to all!

Just a reminder that our first Annual Baronial Swimfest (for lack of a better name) is fast approaching!

The general populace of the Barony of Namron is cordially invited to partake of the cool waters at the Maysville Pool on Tuesday, August 3rd. at 7:00 p.m.  There's a covered pavillian at the pool site and tree lined areas for picnicing all around.  The pool is located just south of the football field which, in turn, is just south of the Elementary school.

If you are planning on attending I need a headcount to be sure we have proper life guard coverage...and speaking of coverage, proper swim attire is mandatory!!!

My plans are to bring a large cooler of tea and one of lemonade and perhaps an ice cream freezer.  I'd love for someone to volunteer to bring a grill and perhaps we could all bring stuff to toss on it...perhaps people could sign up to bring potato salad, chips, whatever....

So, please let me know by either reponding to this post or calling me at work 867-4748/home 867-5709 and letting me know how many people you'll be brining and if you're bringing something to contribute to the picnic.

Oh, and I'm taking votes on what kind of music everyone would like.

That's it for now...hope to hear back from you soon.

God be with you in every pass. Jesus be with you on every hill. Spirit be with you in every stream, headland, ridge and law, each sea and land, each moor and meadow, lying down and rising up, in the trough of the waves or on the crest of the billow. Each step of the journey you go, go with God.

 Samarrah bint Annaan