[Namron] Hey all

VUJADEA200 at aol.com VUJADEA200 at aol.com
Fri Mar 5 11:11:32 PST 2004

In the OU paper today, there was an article that sand that tomorrow at the
Celtic Cup at 2314 North Hudson from 12 - 10pm .  There will be Performing
bands: Boru's Ghost, The Counterfit Bards, Queens Gambit, Song of Sophia, Stone
Cast and Howl-O. This will be a fundraiser that will benefit The VIllage of
Carlisle, which is the groups that hosts the King Arther Faire ( they will be using
to get a well onsite, and for better buildings).  I think that since we are
using this site ( or at least have and might again) that this might be a good
thing to support.  THis is all the INFO I have on it.  Thouhg it would be fun!!

Adena
p.s Can someone please forward this to the Wesienfer list and any other that
it might apply to??