[Namron] Hey all

Elric Dracwin dracwin at coxinet.net
Fri Mar 5 12:30:24 PST 2004

Adena,

Got it.

Elric Dracwin
Wiesenfeuer Seneschal
  -----Original Message-----
  From: namron-bounces at ansteorra.org [mailto:namron-bounces at ansteorra.org]On
Behalf Of VUJADEA200 at aol.com
  Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 1:12 PM
  To: namron at ansteorra.org
  Subject: [Namron] Hey all

  In the OU paper today, there was an article that sand that tomorrow at the
Celtic Cup at 2314 North Hudson from 12 - 10pm .  There will be Performing
bands: Boru's Ghost, The Counterfit Bards, Queens Gambit, Song of Sophia,
Stone Cast and Howl-O. This will be a fundraiser that will benefit The
VIllage of Carlisle, which is the groups that hosts the King Arther Faire
( they will be using to get a well onsite, and for better buildings).  I
think that since we are using this site ( or at least have and might again)
that this might be a good thing to support.  THis is all the INFO I have on
it.  Thouhg it would be fun!!

  Adena
  p.s Can someone please forward this to the Wesienfer list and any other
that it might apply to??