[Namron] Archery practice

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Fri Mar 19 10:41:21 PST 2004

Greetings,

Wednesday I went out and checked the archery range at Magnus's house.
There is still a little bit of pick up to do, and I need to get more
haybales out there.  I hope to be able to do both of those this weekend.
For anyone who's interested, we will resume practice on Monday evening.
I will try to be there about 6 pm.  Practices will be short until after
the time change, due to lack of light.  Whild Magnus does have lighting
for us, it is concentrated on the target, and if we miss it can be
difficult to find arrows.
The address is 4141 48th Avenue SE, take Highway 9 east to 48th and turn
south.  The drive is approximately 1 1/2 miles on the left.  The mailbox
is on the right hand side of the road, and has the address and Tribe on
it.
Any question, feel free to contact me, my home phone is 360-5148, leave
a message-we can't usually get to the phone before the answering machine
picks up.

Annabelle