[Namron] A passing away...

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Sat Mar 20 13:03:03 PST 2004

We am sorry to announce the passing of the founding baroness of
Wiesenfeuer, Gwendylon of the Copper Beeches.  She has been battling
cancer for several years, and has become another unfortunate victim of
that war.

Her husband, Baron Frederick von Sternwald, will be holding a wake
tonight at 3153 N.W. 25th in Oklahoma City.  While it is by May Ave.,
apparently you have to get to it off of Drexel.

A memorial service is tentatively set for next Saturday.  Our thoughts
and prayers are with the family.  If you have any further questions,
please feel free to contact us.

Ulf & Maleah
Baron and Baroness of Namron