[Namron] help need with Medieval Fair set up

Epperson, Sheryl EppersS at oge.com
Wed Mar 31 09:07:47 PST 2004

I don't think we'll need the gotts, the barony has 3, I have one, and I
think Agnes said they have about 5 or 6.  If you want to bring some type
of snack type things for breakfast or later, I think that may be what we
need most.  I'm making cinnamon rolls for breakfast, we're doing ham
sandwiches and 2 types of soup for lunch.  Someone has volunteered to
make some sausage/cheese biscuits, but I'm not sure how many they will
make, so if you want to do something along those lines, or some cookies
or cupcakes, that would be great.  Agnes and I are going to be shopping
tomorrow, as well as baking.  If you can think of anything else, let me
know.

We will, of course, have coffee, hot water, tea bags/cocoa mix, koolaid,
water and gatorade.