[Namron] help need with Medieval Fair set up

Duncan MacNamara duncan_macnamara at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 13:03:18 PST 2004

Due to illness, I will be unable to come help today. I would be able to work
past it myself, except for the fact that now I am obviously contagious.
Jessica now has what I've been battling for a week, with a 102. temperature.
We've got her on children's medication for this sort of thing, and hopefully
we'll be able to get her over it so that we can even come to medfaire at
all.

I'm sorry to let all of you down like this, but sick baby comes first.

Duncan