[Namron] Bard-a-long

muriel at entelesoft.com muriel at entelesoft.com
Mon Mar 8 16:50:25 PST 2004

Matt-darling,

Save the booze for events.  Tuesday is a school night, and remembering is
actually an important part of song learning.

Besides, we don't want to work Barat through his new joints too fast.  He
still has old ones to replace, and we're still in negotiations with the Al
Asani Land Company for the location of the sweat shop.